October 6, 2010

Come on, Come out, The Weather is Kinda' Warm

The leaves are falling. I have been so sad watching all the students trudging through the cold mornings (okay, I don't ever see the morning...) none the less, trudging through the leaves- in the mid-morning- chatting, and walking to class. Hmph. I was quite disappointed yesterday that I didn't at least take one class. Just one! Then I have to read your blog, Sarawr, and be really sad! However, there are new and exciting things going on. Ian's car (previously known as Mercedes) has blown a gasket, literally. Smoke was going up in the air and the whole bit. Poor girl. It has been an interesting past four days getting phone calls of where to get him and when. This morning at 6a.m. I was especially excited to wake up and take him to Aksarben. (Why doesn't the dictionary recognize this word?) Hopefully today Mercedes will be on her way to making the highways of Omaha a better place. What with her smooth curves and compelling exhaust, you can't miss her on the freeway. Ahh... here she is in her glory days:

What she wouldn't give to look and feel like this again:


Cruisin' with the top down in Arizona, seems pretty alright.

In other news... my brosef-in-law has moved to CA. Chas and Aves to follow. We'll see how it all pans out. Wishing for the best and hoping for the least complications. Oh, and Chas is pregnant... so that's new as well. We had the last fire-pit-party at the VonArkright's last Friday night. It was fun. Josh and I took first in Polish Horseshoes, until we got beat down. Still, my tenacious defense won us a few rounds and a few hoots and hollers from the peanut gallery. The gallery being none other than the famous Oliver VonArkright who decided to shat right in the middle of the lawn. I guess he needed some attention. Ha! Oh what a night.

I'm still studying for my insurance exams. That is going splendid (as you can see me buying more time by writing this long post). That should be my cue.

To all those who read this! (Sarawr) lerve!

Thank you-

No comments:

Post a Comment