July 12, 2010

All my besties

I've been attempting to find peace within myself. That seems funny to write. But I feel the past few months I have been amiss from myself. Perhaps this is due to the stress of finding a new job and feeling that my five years of struggle and debt were worth something. BUT! I have already written with a heavy hand on this blog about that shizzznit. Therefore, I will write about the beautiful Colorado. I love coming here. I think when you grow up without mountains they tend to fill you with a certain "Ahhhhhh." It's nice to breathe in air that is crisp and drink water from the fountain that tastes like it came straight from the mountains. (cuz it did). I cannot get enough water when I come here. It's crazy because water from Omaha tastes like metal and chlorine. You don't notice it until you have a sip of something spectacular! I made a delicious lasagna a few nights ago for Josh's family. I used real ricotta. Oh, God. It was delish-

Well, I'm off to bed.
I'm missing Sarah like crazy.
I need to pull it together.

1 comment:

  1. And I miss you :(
    I'm going to follow your blog, but I can't on my phone, so I will do that tomorrow when Internet Man comes

    XO
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete